Working at SFX
St Francis Xavier College seeks to employ experienced and enthusiastic staff with courageous and innovative approaches to provide authentic learning and leadership based on the values of the Gospel.
It is expected that you will accept the basic requirements of the school as conditional to your employment at our College. These include:
- acceptance and support of the Catholic educational philosophy of the school;
- development and maintenance of an adequate understanding of those aspects of the Catholic teaching that touch upon your areas;
- by teaching and personal example strive to help students to understand, accept and appreciate Catholic teaching and values;
- avoid, whether by word, action of known lifestyle, influence upon students that is contrary to the teaching and values of the Church community in whose name you will act;
- be committed to regular on-going professional development;
- have and will continue to have the qualifications and registration required by state authorities (i.e. Victorian Institute of Teaching);
- agree to attend staff meetings as required, and
- comply with College’s Staff Dress Code.
St Francis Xavier College is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Staff appointed to our College are covered by the Victorian Catholic Schools and Catholic Education Offices Award and may, during their term of employment, be required to work at either the Berwick, Beaconsfield or Officer Campus. It is a requirement of the College to undertake a National Police Check and/or a Working with Children Check for all successful applicants prior to employment.
SFX Job Applicant Collection Notice 2016
SFX Contractor Volunteer Collection Notice 2016
CECV Commitment Statement to Child Safety
No Positions Vacant