The College strives to achieve the best in educational opportunities and outcomes for its students. Specifically:
• We seek to be an overtly authentic Catholic College where we promote and celebrate the Christian faith and the spirituality of all College members in partnership with our families and parishes;
• We aim to promote effective teaching and learning, based on our Catholic values, incorporating challenging, relevant and innovative curriculum, highlighted by engaging teaching and learning processes;
• We strive to develop an adaptive learning environment which fosters critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, problem solving and flexibility;
• We promote and facilitate teacher collaboration, consistency and collegial accountability through teams;
• We aim to be an inclusive Catholic community where people are valued and cared for, where diversity and differences are respected and celebrated and where positive relationships are able to flourish;
• We are committed to the ongoing development of quality Christian leadership amongst our staff and our students who will guide and develop the Christian values which distinguish our learning environment;
• We aim to build an effective stewardship of human and material resources thereby strengthening the provision of quality Catholic education for our students.